Show me your favorite Tonka Gas Turbine (1965-1980-??). You've taken the time and the expense to collect your Tonka. I have the venue to help you share your pride and joy with the world.
There need to be a few guidelines to help keep the presentation consistent.
1. Your truck needs to be a clean original and in excellent plus to mint condition.
2. The foreground and background need to be a solid color. White preferred. A pressed white sheet works great.
3. Digital, hi resolution images appreciated. I'll massage the image to work on the web page.
4. Angle the truck so the camera sees the front and down one side. Use the pictures below as a reference.
5. If your truck has a box, take a picture of the box by itself.
6. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know if you want your name attached with the image.
I will feature one model from each year of production. If I receive multiple images of the same model and year, I will feature the truck in the best condition. There's just something special about an image of a real truck versus an image of an image. With a lot of help, we can make this section work. Thank you in advance.
|1967 #926 Gas Turbine Pumper||1976-77 #2845 Gas Turbine Car Carrier Complete with Correct Cars|
|Courtesy Micah James||Courtesy Dean Poeppe|
|1974-75 #2845 Gas Turbine Car Carrier||1978 #2971 Gas Turbine Sanitation Truck|
|Courtesy Micah James|
|1976-77 #2585 Gas Turbine Hydraulic Dump||1966 #840 Gas Turbine Car Carrier Complete with Correct Cars|
|Courtesy Dean Poeppe|
|1977 #2585 Gas Turbine Hydraulic Dump with Box||1970 #2950 Gas Turbine Snorkel Pumper with Box. Made in Canada|